Membership Recruitment Brochure and Application
Here is a CAMLT recruitment flyer and membership application that can be downloaded and printed "back to back". This is great for handing out to coworkers or posting in your workplace. Download the pdf version here
Why is it important to belong to CAMLT?
CAMLT is your strong central voice. Over the past few years, California has undergone sweeping changes in the laws regulating our laboratories and our profession. CAMLT has represented the laboratory profession in the legislative and regulatory discussions leading to these changes, sometimes with the help of other organizations and sometimes alone. We attempt to keep our members aware of the issues that affect our profession and in turn ask for input from our members.
CAMLT will continue to fight for laws and regulations that assure quality laboratory health care for California's patient population. CAMLT believes that proper training standards combined with continuing education is needed to maintain the professionalism of our laboratory workforce and will continue to oppose those who insist on removing the professionalism in health care.
Your membership is the best way to demonstrate your support of CAMLT's goals. Your personal commitment and membership dues mean that CAMLT can continue to have strong, active legislative representation in Sacramento.
With your membership in CAMLT, you will...
- Receive Newsline, an up-to-date publication about our rapidly changing field with information on new products and services, organizational activities and seminars, legislative updates, and job opportunities.
- Enjoy quality continuing education by attending annual meetings, quarterly regional seminars, local chapter seminars all offered at significant member discounts.
- Receive an official CAMLT membership Certificate along with a wallet-sized membership identification card.
- Benefit from a professionally staffed Executive Office.
- Be eligible for scholarships and grants through CAMLT's Education & Research Corporation.
- Have a greater voice in Sacramento through a professional legislative advocate, a proactive Governmental Affairs committee, and an effective network which monitors, lobbies, and sponsors legislation to enhance and or safeguard our profession.