CAMLT posts job opportunities as a service to the clinical laboratory community.
CAMLT does not screen or investigate the request to post a position by a potential employer. All applicants or potential applicants are encouraged to investigate potential employers before accepting a position.
For information regarding placement of job postings, please click here.
November 14, 2017
November 14, 2017
Sutter Health – CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST II, CLS (Microbiology) – Various Positions
Contact: To apply, visit the employment section at https://sutterhealth.taleo.net/careersection/cls/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&radiusType=K&keyword=CLS&searchExpanded=true&organization=38160180101&radius=1&portal=160180101 or send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Up to $15K Sign-On Bonus available for CLS Microbiology full-time positions.
CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST, II CLS (Microbiology) – Various Positions
Sutter Health, one of Northern California’s largest nonprofit networks of hospitals, physician groups, and health care services, is seeking candidates for Clinical Lab Scientist II, CLS (Microbiology) with various shifts available. The CLS position performs all aspects of pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic activities of the laboratory path of workflow appropriate for the Clinical Laboratory section (s) to which assigned, which includes one or more of the Shared Laboratory clinical specialties. Analytical testing is performed on blood and/or body fluids, utilizing both manual and automated methods, to obtain information necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Where automated methods are used, this position provides preventive maintenance for analytical equipment and performs minor adjustments and repairs.
Qualified applicants will have a baccalaureate degree in clinical laboratory or related sciences, or evidence of equivalent college education and laboratory training used to fulfill the state requirement for license, with a minimum of three years of experience in a clinical laboratory working as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist. Valid California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license. Must have proven written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate an ability to effectively interact with medical professionals, and lead personnel in a variety of situations by effectively applying transactional and transitional skills. Must also have demonstrated ability in problem solving, coaching for results, and organizing, prioritizing and managing diverse activities in a changing environment.
- Sutter Health -
November 14, 2017
Veterans Affairs Central California Health Care System
GENERALIST CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
Contact: Apply directly at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484112400
2 Positions - GENERALIST CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
SALARY: $73,094 to $95,027 per year
Department of Veterans Affairs Central California Health Care System, a teaching facility, is actively seeking 2 full-time generalist clinical laboratory scientists
1 position to work AM shift with rotating weekends
2nd position to work PM shift with rotating weekends.
Testing procedures are performed on a variety of biological specimens primarily using automated techniques (including some manual techniques), and require a broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision. Duties include routine and stat testing in all areas of the laboratory to support in-patient and out-patient care, as well as a robust ER serving our Valley veterans.
VACCHCS is CAP accredited and has a state-of-the-art, full service laboratory, which provides 24/7 service. National certification is required upon hire or within one year of employment.
Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or related field is required with NACCLS accredited training. State licensure is not required. VACCHCS offers excellent benefits/competitive salary
Position closes 12/1/2017
- Department of Veterans Affairs Central California Health Care System -
November 8, 2017
Epic Care – CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
Pleasant Hill, CA
Contact: Melissa Gobble at Melissa.Gobble@epic-care.com
CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
At Epic Care, we specialize in cancer care. Our geographic focus means we can consistently deliver convenient personal care and attention to our patients. Each new addition to our staff is selected for their high standards of excellence, advanced training in their specialty, and their open and caring personalities. The warmth of our people is a hallmark of our practice. We are seeking a full-time Clinical Scientist in our Pleasant Hill Location.
- Responsible for supporting routine testing completed by utilizing all existing Clinical Laboratory equipment and systems, including Chemistry, Tumor Marker, and CBC). Roche experience a plus.
- Must be able to run analytical flow cytometers, perform maintenance/QC, assist with analyzing flow cytometry data, and perform calculations for preparation of assay reagents and lab solutions/stocks. Successful candidate must have practical and theoretical knowledge of flow cytometers and multicolor flow cytometry assays.
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Assist and advise in the support, maintenance, and QC testing of existing Lab system equipment, including chemistry, tumor marker, and CBC equipment at multiple clinical locations in the East Bay.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the patient physician, and/or clinic nurse.
- Utilize the laboratory and clinical information systems to assist providers in detecting, diagnosing, and treating disease and serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Process all laboratory blood, body fluid and tissue specimens received.
- Perform required testing for infusion and other clinical services.
- Complete QC logs for lab and all related equipment, and be responsible for preparation for certifications and lab inspections by all appropriate agencies.
- Provide backup for the Clinical Lab Manager to ensure continuous lab coverage for effective clinical operations
- Enhances laboratory services and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Utilize computer to obtain pertinent information.
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license.
- B.S. degree or equivalent.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Blue Shield and Kaiser medical plans
- Principal Dental
- VSP Vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work/life balance – regular hours
- Epic Care -
November 6, 2017
Tri-City Medical Center - CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST or CLS-MICROBIOLOGIST
CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST or CLS-MICROBIOLOGIST
Performs clinical laboratory test procedures according to the quality control and quality assurance procedures of the department. Performs instrument maintenance, instrument troubleshooting and inventory control with thorough and accurate documentation. Valid California license as a CLS required.
Located in the city of Oceanside, Tri-City Medical Center is a Gold Seal-approved, full-service, acute-care hospital with two advanced clinical institutes for cardiovascular and orthopaedic care. Serving San Diego County's coastal communities of Carlsbad, Oceanside and Vista, Tri-City Medical Center has 388 beds and over 700 physicians practicing in 60 specialties. Opened in 1961, we have grown to meet the needs of our North County residents. We are community owned and operated. The hospital, a leader in robotics and minimally invasive technologies, has served the community for more than a half century.
- Tri-City Medical Center -
October 18, 2017
Plumas District Hospital – LAB DIRECTOR and CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST positions available
Contact: Interested applicants should visit www.pdh.org for more information / to apply or call 530‑283‑2121.
CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST
$5,000.00 SIGN –ON BONUS OFFERED. Plumas District Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access, Joint Commission Accredited hospital, located in Quincy, California, a four-seasons community nestled against the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, proudly bearing the distinction of Yahoo Travel’s (2013) Coolest Small Town in America, has an excellent employment opportunity for a Laboratory Director and a Clinical Lab Scientist. Enjoy fishing, hiking, skiing, hunting and riding snowmobiles in our beautiful alpine location. Quincy, CA is a picturesque community of about 5,500 people. We serve a patient population of about 20,000 people. Located 1.5 hours from Reno, Nevada and about two hours from Lake Tahoe, with its numerous ski areas, we are ideally positioned for lots of fun and entertainment.
If you are interested in joining our great laboratory teams and would like more information please see below for our contact information. Other benefits offered: competitive salary; complete benefits package; 3% employer-contributed retirement; paid work days for CEU’s and much more.
- Plumas District Hospital -
October 8, 2017
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital – CLINICAL LAB SCIENTISTS
San Francisco, CA
Contact: Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered immediately. Thank you for your interest in Dignity Health.
CLINICAL LAB SCIENTISTS
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital has served the city with extraordinary expertise and care. We are located in the heart of San Francisco and serve a remarkable and diverse patient population.
We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital, Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.
The hospital is renowned for orthopedics, with leading programs in sports medicine, joint replacement, spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care, emergency medicine, acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
We are searching for 2 dynamic Clinical Lab Scientists to join our team. One full time 80/hours per pay period and one 64/hours per pay period. We have amazing pay structures, PTO, health benefits and so much more! Come be a part of our Dignity Health family today. The job details are below.
Performs diagnostic testing procedures in one or more sections of the Laboratory.
Must have at least one-year experience in a hospital or private, state-licensed laboratory. B.S. in Medical Technology or a related science, plus one-year internship in an approved facility required. CLS license required.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital -
October 8, 2017
Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology Medical Group – MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN
Pleasant Hill, CA
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN
Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology Medical Group is hiring for a full-time Medical Lab Technician to work from our Pleasant Hill, CA office. If you have 1-2 years of experience as a Medical Lab Technician (MLT) in a satellite lab, a California State MLT license and possess a positive attitude then please read further. We are looking for someone who is flexible and a great team player as you will work under the general direction of the Clinical Lab Scientist to receive and process specimens, perform clerical tasks and phlebotomy. The MLT operates automated or semi-automated test equipment under the direct supervision of licensed personnel. You will also enhance the quality of patient care and services through interdepartmental cooperation and quality assurance protocols.
View our careers page for the full job posting https://www.comeet.co/jobs/dvo/72.000/medical-lab-technician/67.502
- Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology Medical Group –
October 6, 2017
Camp Pendleton – MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST
MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST
Medical Lab Technologist Needed at Camp Pendleton. Please apply today!
- Camp Pendleton -
Place Your Ad
If you have an opening and wish to advertise it here, please send the ad text in a Word document, along with billing address and contact the CAMLT Executive Office.
Basic Rates: $225 per advertisement (150 words). $25 for each additional 100 words. Add your corporate logo at the top of this page for an additional $100.
Other Rate Packages Available.
Duration: Two (2) months unless CAMLT is notified the position was filled prior to the end of the two (2) month period